Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WOW.........

OMG!!!!!!! I CANT PICK A QUOTE!!!!!!!!!! Here are the rest......... I know I'm a bad girl for not choosing one..... anywho here they are:
"Ash sighed. “The Wraithwood,” he said, shifting the girl
into a more comfortable position. She mumbled and
snored in his arms. “That’s…unfortunate. I was hoping we’d
never have to go back.”
I grinned at him. “What, you mean because of the ogre
tribe we pissed off, or the giant dead god we accidentally
woke up?”
You accidentally woke up.”
“Details.” I waved my hand. “So, are we going to get this
adventure started, or what?”
Ash shook his head, but I saw the shadow of a smirk on
his face. “You know I’m probably going to kill you soon,
right?” he muttered as we headed off into the trees.
“Old news, ice-boy.” I chuckled, falling into step beside
him. “And you know I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”-Puck and Ash in Summer' s Crossing
AND
"Those two are either best friends or darkest enemies... I can't tell which."--Nurse from Iron Queen #fairyday
"Ash was a winter prince through and through.You couldn't just slap a fake mustache on him and hope for the best, not with his glamour aura." Puck(Summer's Crossing)#fairyday
Lol I always giggle when I read that!! I can just imagine Puck slapping a fake mustache on Ash then Ash trying to kill him......Lol. Gosh......its soooooooooo hard to chose one!!!!!!!!!!!!And with Julie Kagawa it probably always will be!!!!!!! She is just that awesome!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment